Summer - Keeping Your Child's Mind Inspired
Post date: May 17, 2017 10:49:58 PM
What are some things I could do with my child over the summer?
- Read to them or have them read to you.
- Practice Math Facts
- Cooking and Baking will help your child with measurement.
- If you go on vacation, have them journal their everyday experiences.
- When you shop, have them estimate the cost including tax.
- Take a virtual trip to a museum online - Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Reading Rockets for Parents (Ideas!)
There is also some wonderful information on the district website.
Go to the District Website at www.coloradorvierschools.org.
Click on Student Activities and proceed to the subject and grade level to access links to educational websites.
Click on Parent Resources and proceed to Parent Learning Calendars - Many summer ideas for every subject.